Google
 

Welcome


Powered by IP2Location.com
Remember . . . When you visit this BLOGs and you see a photo you like, just click on the photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spring 2008 is coming with Fire Breathing Dragons

As Spring 2008 approaches we are once again inundated with MARAUDING MONSTERS!

These are the first for this season. This HORRIBLE MONSTER is so big he could swallow a large dog, maybe even a small horse. From nose to tail he is almost 35 meters long.






When I first came to the park I saw two of them together. They live under the bridge. This is the first time I got two in the same photo.





I caught this one alone.





As I got closer he didn't move. He just watched me with his fearsome stealy eyes.



He was licking his lips as he looked at me so I panicked and ran away as fast as I could go.


Photos by Urso Branco

No comments:

Support a living planet - Join WWF